The Web2day trainings
To become professional in the world of Tech & No code
Why this training?
The "Professionalizing yourself in the world of Tech & No Code" training course provides the knowledge necessary to be able to project yourself in your role as a professional in the creation and use of a more committed and responsible tech, and thus be aware of the social and environmental issues of digital technology.
9am - 4pm
*HT the day, financeable up to 100% of the price of the training by your OPCO.
The course of the day
1 - Discover projects that use technology to solve social and environmental challenges
- Know the theoretical basis of "Tech for Good",
- Understand the current challenges of technology on the themes of diversity, accessibility, sobriety, citizenship and respect for human beings
2 - Set up concrete actions to promote responsible and committed digital technology
- Using a "more engaged" tech
The workshop defends
a tech more...
- sober: control its environmental impact, imagine a technology that is more respectful of the living world and more energy efficient
- accessible: fight against the digital divide and make technologies accessible to everyone, regardless of age, social class or disability
- respectful of humans: take our responsibilities as application designers not to play on human vulnerabilities to technology
- diverse: act for more diversity among the designers of our technologies, in order to build together products that reflect the population
- citizen: building together open technologies that protect the privacy and digital freedoms of each person
- committed to making digital technology a lever of solidarity, a multiplier of impact, in the service of the general interest and social and environmental causes!
For Tech profiles!
This training is for anyone who has or is developing tech skills (web developer, UX/UI designer, product owner, data scientist, data engineer, etc.)
The "Professionalize yourself in the world of Tech & No Code" training course provides the knowledge necessary to be able to project yourself in your role as a professional in the creation and use of a more committed and responsible tech, and thus be aware of the social and environmental issues of digital technology.
WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES?
3 important points!
At the end of this training, trainees are able to:
- To know the theoretical bases of the "Tech for Good", its stakes and how to name them
- Discover possible solutions to these issues, to be implemented in the short or long term.
- Be able to implement concrete actions to promote responsible and committed digital technology
New in Tech?
- Knowledge of the following technical computer skills: have knowledge of computer programming and product design.
- Current use of the computer environment
Program of the day :
9:00 - 9:40 am - Salle Fibois
Conference: Enter the Fediverse
With Leny Bernard, Developer at Toovalu
9H45 - 10H30 - Salle Fibois
Conference: Integrating AI into your product
With Ada Lovelace
10:35 - 11:20 am - Fibre Room
Conference: Feedback on the creation of a custom ChatBot with GPT3 and LangChain
With Maxime Thoonsen, CTO Theodo
12h - 12h30
Conference: Can no-code be legally considered as code?
With Benoît-Marie Flach, CEO and co-founder of Ksaar
2pm - 4pm
Awareness workshop on tech for good
With Margaux Levisalles, Director of Development and Partnerships at Latitudes
In partnership with