What is Web2day and who is it aimed at?
The Web2day offers, in 3 days, a summary of the latest trends and best practices in innovation. Conferences, workshops, parties, digital professionals come to fill up with news, inspiration and meetings.
The festival is aimed at all digital actors. It brings together innovative companies, project leaders, investment structures, institutions, elected officials and media around the web and innovation! Startups, SMEs, communication agencies & web agencies, business leaders, developers, designers, researchers, recruiters ... this event is for you!
Where does the festival take place and how do I get there?
Web2day takes place in several rooms in the heart of the Creation district in Nantes: discover the Web2day stages. The main reception is located at 4 boulevard Léon Bureau, in front of the Stereolux room.
We invite you to use public transportation, you will find all the information to come to Web2day here : How to come to Web2day.
Is the festival accessible to people with reduced mobility?
All our places are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Can I have access to the parking lot?
There is no parking dedicated to the festival, we strongly advise you to take public transport. However, there are a limited number of paid parking lots nearby.
What time does the site open and how do I get to the site?
We welcome you from May 31st to June 2nd from 8am.
Several lines will be available in front of Stereolux for festival-goers.
Other queues will be reserved for the access of speakers, exhibitors and partners and therefore not accessible to festival-goers.
Wristbands will be given to you at the reception desks upon presentation of your paper or electronic ticket (tablet or smartphone).
Security guards will check wristbands to allow access to the various locations. A bag search may be requested.
How do I buy my ticket? Can I buy it on the spot?
You can only buy your ticket via the ticketing system on the website, until the day of the event. On site, you can buy 3-day or 1-day tickets.
What if I didn't print my ticket?
We strongly advise you to print your ticket in advance in order to save time when handing over your bracelet on the day. You will be given necklaces to insert your ticket. This will allow you to be identified by the other festival-goers and will facilitate networking.
Can I enter and leave the festival at any time?
Your identification bracelet allows you to enter and leave as you wish in the different places of the festival.
Can I let a visitor in by lending them my badge or bracelet?
The badges are personal and non-transferable, so it is impossible to lend or give your badge to a third party.
Only the identification bracelet is valid and gives access to the festival premises.
1ticket = 1 person = 1 bracelet: it is forbidden to pass your bracelet to another person. Lending your wristband to someone other than the ticket holder is theft.
Is there a special rate for students and job seekers?
There is a rate for students, people in continuing education and job seekers. Please note that places are limited. You must fill in a form and attach your documents.
Is it possible to have lunch on site?
A catering area is planned on the esplanade next to the Nave but is not included in your ticket. Several service providers will be installed to offer you a choice of varied menus. The banks of the Loire are also a nice place to picnic.
How do I access the parties?
- Wednesday and Thursday : The parties are accessible to all ticket holders with a bracelet. If you are not a ticket holder, you can participate to the Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 5pm by buying directly on the spot an access ticket at 25€ per evening. This ticket gives you the right to one conference (to choose among those starting at 5pm) + to the evening of the day.
- Friday : Dead2day is an open air event organized in collaboration with the Warehouse. It is mandatory to register for this event, whether you have a ticket or not. Access is free for festival-goers with a 3-day pass or a day pass for Friday (subject to availability). A code will be sent to you by email by the organization to get your ticket, do not hesitate to ask for it. If you don't have a 3 day or 1 day ticket for Friday for the Web2day, then you will have to buy a 10€ ticket via the ticket office of the evening. All the information about the Dead2day are on this page.
What is the Web2day mobile application for?
The application allows you to make the most of your visit! Here are the features:
- Manage your conference program : Find all the conferences, identify those not to be missed and add them to your personalized agenda.
- Connect with other participants: Discover the profiles of other festival-goers, chat with them and schedule appointments at the event.
- Discover the partners of the event: Find our partners and exhibitors present during the festival, and don't miss any opportunity!
- Generate leads: By adding tags and notes, qualify your leads and don't forget any important information. After the event, export your contacts to your CRM for easy follow-up.
- Let yourself be guided: The application gathers all practical information: schedules and locations of conferences, animations, maps of the festival and the exhibitors' village and the catering on site.
How to get the Web2day mobile application?
Just download it via the Appstore or Google Store by searching for "Web2day". The mobile application will be available on May 2nd. Please note that only people registered for the festival have access to all the features of the application.
Is there wifi access on site?
Yes, the wifi code will be given to you on site.
Can I drop my stuff in a locker room?
A free checkroom is available to participants within the limits of available space in Stereolux. The organizers decline all responsibility in case of loss or theft. The checkroom closes at 6:30 pm on Wednesday and Thursday and at 5 pm on Friday.
Is there a place to work in peace?
Festival-goers have access to a coworking space within the festival.
Am I guaranteed a seat at the conferences?
Seating is not assigned, so please arrive a few minutes before the start of each conference.
Am I allowed to ask questions at the conferences?
In the last minutes of each conference, it is possible to question the speakers. We invite you to dare to take the microphone.
Are cameras and video cameras allowed on the site?
Cameras are allowed on the site and in the conference rooms. However, please do not interfere with the speakers during their conference.
Can I withdraw money on site?
No, there are no vending machines on site.
How to communicate on social networks?
You can use these hashtags: #talks #networking #parties #W2D #W2D23
Can I distribute flyers?
It is forbidden to distribute anything to participants within the festival without prior authorization from La Cantine Numérique, the association organizing the festival.