During this presentations, we will be explaining how embedded programs worked in the Russian Soyuz space capsules… or perhaps not 🙂 More seriously, Matthieu, Guillaume and Sébastien have been working for SoUse, a startup which acts a service aggregator for the sharing economy, for the last year. This is our opportunity to share our specific experiences about the project’s wins and failures.
* Agility according to SoUse
* SPA and SEO
* Chatbot mode
* Our multi-tenant architecture
* Remote working
* Integrating APIs on a daily basis
* Management of a genuine Feature Team (or “how to work with a graphic designer and a web integrator”)
* Market positioning for mobile apps
* Moving from Java to Scala
* React at Scale
And, undoubtedly, new adventures between the time of writing and June, when Web2Day takes place!
SoUse is supported by the MAIF Mutual Assurance Company, a major player in the collaborative economy, particularly via its MAIF Avenir (Future) Investment Fund.